To register by mail or fax, download:
CSChE2017 Individual Registration Form?(pdf)
To have cancelled your registration, written cancellation must have been received by the CSChE no later than Monday, September 11, 2017; a $50.00 administration fee applied. Refunds have not been processed since Monday, September 11.
***Important Note for Non-members***
Members of the CSChE save a significant amount on conference registration fees. Take advantage of this discount by becoming a member now.
The discount is so considerable that, in all cases of registration (undergraduate to full fee), it is significantly less expensive to both register as a CSChE member and register for the conference simultaneously than it is to register for the conference as a non-member. See additional benefits of CSChE membership below.
Conference Hotel Promotions
- WIN A FREE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION WHEN YOU RESERVE YOUR HOTEL BY OCTOBER 10, 2017
Delegates who book their stay at one of the conference hotels will be entered into a draw to win their CSChE 2017 conference registration! Reserve by 12pm (MT) on October 10, 2017
- RESERVE TO WIN YOUR STAY!
Delegates who reserve at one of the conference hotels will be entered into a draw to win reimbursement of one of their nights. Reserve by 12pm (MT) on October 10, 2017
Benefits of your membership to the CSChE include:
- Discounted Rates –?Receive significant discounts on CSC, CSChE and CSCT conferences, courses and workshops as well as journals (i.e.?The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering), books and electronic publications.
- Networking –?Opportunities to establish career contacts within academia, industry and government at local, national and international scales.
- Career Services –?Search for jobs online, post your résumé, gain access to our chemical sciences employers list (1500+), attend CIC career fairs and more.
- Outreach –?Be part of a strong community of scientists in Canada — a community that will help build the next generations of chemists, chemical engineers and chemical technologists.
- Canadian Chemical News (ACCN)?– Receive Canada’s leading magazine for chemical professionals. Published 6 times yearly by the Chemical Institute of Canada, it presents the worlds of chemistry and chemical engineering from a Canadian perspective — from exciting new scientific discoveries to industrial innovations and their impact on our daily lives.
- Member Directory –?Find colleagues who are also members.
- Group Rate Insurance Discounts –?Get discounts on home, auto, life, accident protection and more.
- Awards –?Be eligible to have your achievements recognized through our many distinguished awards and scholarships